Friday, December 18, 2009

Orange you glad it's not gray and gloomy?

                                                               


Ah, the joy of bright colors(aka orange)!

I know the third one is a little weird and pineapple-y. It's a kiwano, or a horned melon.And it's green inside. Maybe kind of like a reverse watermelon kiwi pear? No? Okay.

But one day, I will wear all three of these on some part of my outfit. I'm thinking the persimmon should be a hat? And definitely a kumquat belt. And while we're on the subject of fashion, AAAAHHHH!!  Manolo Blahnik for Thakoon shoes, Forever 21 elastic waist shirt, and sheer zebra tights and a cool jacket that I have no photo credit for, as I stole it off google.

              
       

CUTENESS!! x239856.
and don't forget the persimmon hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment